Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 March 2016

LIFE IS EXTRAORDINARY

I try to explain this to people but they do not understand        we have had an extraordinary life together when you love one another

but the other side of the coin is that it makes it harder when they are gone

 There are so many memories that I can no longer share, which makes life very difficult.

When it comes right down to it, you're in it alone. Each day is different, and you get up, put one foot in front of the other.

and put your love into loving hashem.

2 comments:

a old man said...

He ,YES HE is coming in machzikei had as in Manchester with his hot drink to the start you day the Torah way,he goes through the oitzer and hears 3yingerlait arguing about a tos which they just learnt in daf hayomi,and he ,YES HE starts to make fun on them bekoilei koilois,I'm 82 and I must admit I have never seeing anything like it ,but it did remind me the 1939-1945 years.I'm still chocked to the core.

Rabbi Gaby Lock said...

WE ARE GETTING NERER TO IDENTIFYING YOU
FUCKING OLD MAN
YOU REMIND OF STUPID JEWISH LITVISH SHOW OFFS
JEWISH PEOPLE LIKE YOU OLD MAN MAKE ME SICK