Total Pageviews

Friday 27 January 2012

ADVERTISEM​ENT

London Chareidim Want Inappropriate Ads Removed
An ongoing Calvin Klein advertisement campaign has angered the London chareidi community, which does not approve of the provocative non-tznius content and delivery depicted in the ads. These ads appear on buses running in chareidi areas.
Apparently the response was disappointing; with the ASA explaining it does not view the ad campaign as distasteful or an affront to the general public. Local askanim are calling on additional people to send letters of complaint, hopeful the public outcry will persuade the powers that be to act in line with the chareidi tzibur’s request.

GABY LOCK SAYS:
THE  KOCTZKER REBBE WAS WALKING WITH HIS CHASSIDIM IN A FOREST
AND ONE OF THE CHASSIDIM DID NOT LOOK WHERE HE WAS GOING
AND WALKED INTO A TREE.
HE STARTEAD SHOUTING . "A WOMAN A WOMAN ! !"
THE REBBE SAID " IN CHASSIDUS YOU MAKE EVERY WOMAN INTO A TREE
LIKE IT IS WRITTEN IN THE GEMORA.
 HE MAKES FROM EVERY TREE A WOMAN.
I ALSO WALK AND USE THE BUS IN STAMFORD HILL AND THE REST OF LONDON,
TILL THIS STUPID CAMPAIGN.
I HAVE NEVER NOTICED THE ADVERTS ON THE BUSSES.

1 comment:

Angantyr said...

I am not sure who really reads those adverts in buses. I think they must have some time on their hands. I once saw an advert, by accent, in a strange which I didn't really like so I just ignored it because it meant nothing to me.