Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 November 2018

I WANT ALL YOUNG GIRLS TO READ THIS

I Am An Aguna My Husband Refuses To Give A גט
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I'm a single mother separated from my husband for over 5 years. Unfortunately, my husband is asking for unreasonable terms in order to give me my get. He is using all tactics to make my life more difficult. It’s a heartbreaking journey. My utmost priority is that my kids be sheltered from this whole mess. Recently, I was advised by leading Rabbonim to get an attorney to settle the case so I can go on with life. This way my kids will also be able to move on as quickly as possible. ב"ה I found a dedicated lawyer with an understanding ear who can help me with this case. 
But legal fees cost thousands of dollars and my salary can just about cover food and shelter for me and my children.
Dear friends and family,
Please have mercy on me and my children and help us afford these expensive legal fees so that we can move on from this difficult chapter in our lives.
In this z'chus may Hashem bless you with a life of nachas and Kol Tov. 
Miriam D.

2 comments:

Sheindy said...

I read it rabbi lock sheindy age 7 gateshead

Rabbi Gaby Lock said...

SHEINDY
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU