Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 June 2014

ISRAEL AND THE THREE BOYS

The Beersheva Resident Gave a Ride:The first clue in the case came from Reuven Maimon, a resident of Beersheva. He posted a photo of the boys on his Facebook page accompanied with a call for tefilla. “I immediately identified two of the captives” he wrote. “I gave them a ride” he added. He took the boys on Thursday night at 18:30. He explains he took his wife to the Emek Sara supermarket in Beersheva. He then headed to the other side of Beersheva to pick up his son from a horse ranch. “I decided not to cut through the city but to take the outer bypass road. When I got to Sara Junction the two, who were wearing kippot were standing there looking for a ride. They were carrying backpacks too. I told them where I was going and they said it would assist them so I took them” he added.

“I asked them if they are afraid to take ride close to nightfall. The boy who sat at my side said ‘what is there to be afraid of?’ I told them there was an incident a month ago at Tapuach Junction…We arrived at Chativat HaNegev Junction. They got off and thanked me. I am sorry that I was unable to take them to their destination. They said ‘thanks, its fine’”.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN THAT ISRAEL IS A COUNTRY AT WAR, THIS HAS TO BE EXPLAINED TO ALL SPECIALLY YOUNGSTERS IN ISRAEL AND TOURISTS. 
I GO TO ISRAEL ABOUT ONCE A YEAR TO SEE MY CHILDREN AND
 GRAND-CHILDREN.
I GO FROM THE AIR PORT TO JERUSALEM AND ONCE I TRAVEL TO BENEI BERAK.
I  ALSO GO ONCE TO THE KOSSEL AND THAT IS IT.
IF WE LIKE IT OR NOT I EXPLAIN TO MY CHILDREN AND GRAND-CHILDREN THAT ISRAEL IS NOT LIKE EVERY COUNTRY. IT IS A COUNTRY AT WAR ! !  ! 

PLEASE STAY AT HOME ! ! !

Vishnitzer Rebbe Shlita addressed the kidnapping of the three youths during seudas shlishis on Shabbos Parshas Shelach 5774. The rebbe referred to the matzav today as an “עת צרה” and added one should not hitchhike due to the dangers associated with it.
The rebbe added that due to the current difficult situation, Am Yisrael must continue being mechazeik in limud Torah and Yiras Shomayim. The rebbe called on his chassidim to increase their tefilos for the safe return of the young captives.
- See more at: http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/242189/vishnitzer-rebbe-eis-tzara-dont-hitchhike.html#sthash.1xYfJOzU.dpuf
Lyrics to the song "Bring Back Our Boys" :

A father hopes, a mother trusts, a nation unites
Our day has turned to night
A cell phone rings, panic strikes, tell me what are we to do
Hashem, our only hope is you.

Esa Einai, El He'arim, El He'arim (I lift my eyes up to the heights) (see Psalm 121)
Mei'ayin Yavo Ezri, Ezri Me'im Hashem (From where comes my help?                                   My Help is from G-d)
We call to you, we pray out loud in a strong voice.
Please Hashem- Bring Back our Boys.

We all hear, we all read, we can't believe
Our day has turned to night.
How insane! We feel the pain, tell us what to do?
Hashem our only hope is you.

Esa Einai, El He'arim, El He'arim
Mei'ayin Yavo Ezri, Ezri Me'im Hashem
We call to you, we pray out loud in a strong voice.
Please Hashem- Bring Back our Boys. X3

No comments: